How do I get a Job with BFVG?
Bundaberg Fruit & Vegetable Growers is diverse group of people that work for an organisation that competes for funding with similar enterprises throughout QLD. We often find that our team size will vary due to increased work loads and Project Officer roles that are specific to funded programs and relevant tasks.
We recommend that you forward through your current Resume and our Managing Director can review your details & experiences and advise you of suitability of any roles that may be coming through the pipeline.
Simply submit your resume by clicking HERE.
Part-time Administration Assistant
Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers (BFVG) is a member based cooperative that represents the Horticulture Industry in the Wide Bay Burnett. BFVG provides advocacy to Regional fruit, vegetable, nut and herb growers. Facilitating and managing funded programs, BFVG supports the sustainability and continued expansion, innovation and promotion of regional horticulture businesses. BFVG fosters a supportive, flexible workplace and encourage all suitable applicants to apply. For more information about BFVG click HERE.
A permanent part-time position exists for a reliable and committed Administration Assistant required for a minimum of three days a week.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact to manage customer enquiries
- General administration duties;
- General data entry
- Filing of paperwork, both electronic and hardcopy
- Administrative errands;
- Requisition of staff amenities
- Contribute to general housekeeping
- Administration support to Managing Director
- Support for Managing Director meetings including itineraries and bookings
- Administration support to Project Officer/s
- Assist with Industry Workshop coordination
- All other duties as required/directed by Managing Director and Office Manager
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (essential)
- Sound knowledge and proven experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- A high attention to detail and be creatively inclined
- Willingness to work within a team and autonomously
- Previous experience within an office environment is desired but not essential
- Current drivers’ license
- Knowledge of the Horticulture Industry desired but not essential
Specific on the job training will also be provided to the right candidate.
Applications close 4:00pm Thursday 25th January 2018
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please send your covering letter and resume to Office Manager, Louise Lemon at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.